You've changed your mind
You don't have an automatic right to get your money back if you just change your mind about something you've bought and there's nothing wrong with it.
It's the same no matter how expensive the item was - it's really down to the seller whether they offer you anything.
If you would like to talk to someone, please contact Citizens Advice Plymouth.
- Changing your mind about something you've bought
- Cancelling a gym membership
- Cancelling a service you've arranged
- If you were misled or pressured into buying something you didn't want
- Cancel something you bought on hire purchase