Toggle menu

You've changed your mind

Changed Your Mind Panel

You don't automatically have the right to get your money back if you change your mind about something you bought, even if it's expensive. It's up to the seller to decide if they'll offer you anything.

There are certain steps you can take, depending on where you bought the item and how you paid for it. If you think there's a problem with the item, you might have different rights.

If the item you bought is defective or does not meet the seller's advertised claims, you may be entitled to a refund or replacement. You may also be entitled to compensation for any damages you have suffered as a result of the defective item.

If you would like to talk to someone, please contact Citizens Advice Plymouth.

This page is based on content that originated from Citizens Advice (adapted).



Is the information correct?

Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.

Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory?  Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email